- Beck, M., Ott, M. (2017): Combinatorial Auctions: Equilibrium Strategies and Outcomes. Working Paper, October 2017.
- Ehrhart, K.-M., Ott, M. (2017): Loss-averse Bidders in English and Dutch Auctions: Detaching from and
Attaching to the Item in Ascending- and Descending-Price Auctions. Working Paper, this version: September 2017. An earlier version of 2014 circulated under the title Reference Dependent Bidding in Dynamic Auctions.
- Heczko, A., Kittsteiner, T., Ott, M. (2017): Core-Selecting Auctions in the Laboratory. Working Paper.
- Kittsteiner, T., Ott, M., Steinberg. R. (2017): Competing Combinatorial Auctions. Working Paper.
- Beck, M., Ott, M. (2013): Incentives for Overbidding in Minimum-Revenue Core-Selecting Auctions. Working Paper, this version: July 2013.
- Beck, M., Ott, M. (2013): Unrelated Goods in Package Auctions - Comparing Vickrey and Core-Selecting Outcomes. Working Paper, this version: June 2013.
- Beck, M., Ott, M. (Work in progress): Revenue Monotonicity in Combinatorial Auctions. Working Paper. (Extends Revenue Monotonicity in Core-Selecting Package Auctions (2011)).
- Ocker, F., Ehrhart, K.-M. und Ott, M. (2017)
Bidding Strategies in the Austrian and German Secondary Balancing Power Markets. Proceedings of the 10. Internationale Energiewirtschaftstagung (winner of the “Young Scientists Best Paper Award”)